The Medical Director of TidalHealth’s Cardiovascular Services will be accountable for the clinical, administrative, operational components, and strategic management of cardiovascular services in the outpatient setting of a physician lead medical group.
- The Medical Director will lead the cardiovascular service line and represent the service line at a national level.
- Additionally, the Medical Director will perform these functions with an administrative dyad partner or executive director.
- This position reports dually to the President of the Physician Enterprise for all outpatient and clinical roles.
- The Medical Director of the Cardiovascular Service Line will also work as a clinician, and in this capacity, report to the President of the Physician Enterprise.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the development and growth of the TidalHealth Cardiovascular Service Line with primary responsibility for leading the clinical program development to achieve the quality, safety, patient experience, and growth goals of TidalHealth Health.
This is a full-time position with the multi-specialty TidalHealth Medical Partners. You can look forward to a competitive salary, signing bonus, an excellent benefits package, and
No Information Provided No Information Provided