The Medical Director of TidalHealth’s Family Medicine Services will be accountable for the clinical, administrative, operational components, and strategic management of services in the outpatient setting of a physician lead medical group.
- The Medical Director will lead the Family Medicine service line and represent the service line at a national level.
- Additionally, the Medical Director will perform these functions with an administrative dyad partner or executive director.
- This position reports dually to the President of the Physician Enterprise for all outpatient and clinical roles.
- The Medical Director will also work as a clinician, and in this capacity, report to the President of the Physician Enterprise.
- The Medical Director is responsible for the development and growth of the TidalHealth Family Medicine Service Line with primary responsibility for leading the clinical program development to achieve the quality, safety, patient experience, and growth goals of TidalHealth Health.
This is a full-time position with the multi-specialty TidalHealth Medical Partners. You can look forward to a competitive salary, signing bonus, an excellent benefits package, and