Respect, compassion, and accountability are embedded in the values that all employees of our health system should uphold every day.
Our community relies on us to care for everyone with kindness and compassion and always to do the right thing. Treating everyone fairly is important to earn and build our community's confidence in us.
- Respect, compassion, and accountability are embedded in the values that all employees of our health system should uphold every day. Our community relies on us to care for everyone with kindness and compassion, and always to do the right thing. Treating everyone fairly is important to earn and build our community's confidence in us.
- Racial discrimination will never be permitted at our organization. Racism plays a detrimental role in health, and hospitals and health providers must stand against it. TidalHealth is committed to equality – in our community, in our patient care and in our workforce.
- Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve - and that means all communities here on Delmarva. To fulfill our mission, we must work together with positivity, consideration, and collaboration. All employees should ensure their actions and words are in keeping with the values that we are always expected to uphold, whether at work or in public.
- In alignment with our values and standards of behavior, inclusive excellence demands that we confront and reject all manifestations of discrimination or harassment, including those based on race, ethnicity, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, religious beliefs or any of the other differences among people that have been excused for hatred. A thriving health system needs diversity within the workforce that reflects the diversity of the people it serves. We all must respect that diversity, because to work effectively, it is essential for us to work in harmony.
- Racism causes division and pain, and we stand for unity and healing. We are stronger together, we thrive together – together, we make a difference in people's lives. We will work together with accountability to ensure we are an anti-racist organization where every person matters
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Subcommittee
- Identifies and nurtures appropriate role models for Residents
- Establishes and maintains fair and equitable learning environments
- Supports pathway programs that encourage greater diversity in the profession