What Makes TidalHealth a Great Place to Train
Our care delivery is founded on trust, compassion, caring and the use of evidence-based practice as we strive to deliver world-class care to our community and inspire each other to achieve success. TidalHealth residents are the standard by which all other residents should be measured.
At TidalHealth, we are privileged to care for our friends, families and neighbors. Our residents become part of our close-knit family of healthcare providers. In our community, we engage with and educate our patients, not only within the walls of our facilities but at our local grocery stores, little league fields and wherever our paths happen to cross.
We encourage growth and development. We are here to support you with the development of clinical competencies, as well as critical thinking and leadership skills. We are a team.
Living on the Eastern Shore & Delmarva
As a resident of the Maryland/Delaware shore, recreational opportunities abound. Click on the links below to learn more.
- BWI Airport
- Dulles International Airport
- Reagan National Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Salisbury Regional Airport
- We are a family here at TidalHealth and our residents have the unique opportunity for one on one experiences with their attendings, the program faculty, and the rest of the staff and to become a part of our family.
- We have dedicated administration and faculty that is excited to collaborate with our residents to build an extraordinary program that will exceed all expectations and requirements.
- We have every resource needed to be successful without having to rotate in any facility outside of TidalHealth or its partners.
- We have our own research institute on campus that is endowed by the Richard A Henson foundation and is partnered with the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network.
- We have a partnership with the Henson Medical Simulation Center at Salisbury University.
- We have our own Population Health Wagner Wellness Vans that travel throughout the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Sussex County Delaware to provide the community’s healthcare needs.
- We have a small clinic on Smith Island that we travel to by boat to provide the community with much needed healthcare.
- Along with all these incredible educational opportunities we are also offering a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- The most important reason to come train with TidalHealth is because we will care for you like family and we will help you reach your full potential and guide you to becoming an extraordinary physician!