TidalHealth offers the 24-hour personal emergency monitoring service Lifeline for people who need an effective and efficient way to get help by notifying emergency services and family members.
Why It’s Valuable
- Provides peace of mind for you and your family
- It’s there for you, when others can’t be – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- It’s easy to use, help is just a push of a button away
- It lets you live independently and confidently in your own home
Affordable & Quick Installation
- For about $1.24 a day, become a member of our Lifeline Subscriber family. There is no minimum subscription contract.
- Installation is quick and easy. Once the information is processed, we install your new service the next business day.
- Wicomico County, Maryland
- Worcester County, Maryland
- Somerset County, Maryland
- Dorchester County, Maryland
- Talbot County, Maryland
- Lower Caroline County, Maryland
- Kent County, Delaware to Dover
- Sussex County, Delaware
- Upper Accomack County, Virginia
The TidalHealth Lifeline office is open Monday - Friday: 8 am to 4:30 pm.