TidalHealth complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. TidalHealth does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Aids and Services Provided
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please call:
302-629-6611, ext. 2411
TidalHealth Peninsula Regional
File A Complaint
If you believe that TidalHealth has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
TidalHealth Peninsula Regional c/o Patient Experience
100 E. Carroll St.
Salisbury, MD 21801
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at ocrportal.hhs.gov, or by mail or phone at:
Complaint forms are available at www.hhs.gov.
TidalHealth cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
TidalHealth konfòm ak lwa sou dwa sivil Federal ki aplikab yo e li pa fè diskriminasyon sou baz ras, koulè, peyi orijin, laj, enfimite oswa sèks.