TidalHealth Nanticoke COVID Vaccination Clinic (Delaware)
Scheduling via this website is for first doses only, for Delaware residents in Phase 1A/1B (medical/emergency personnel, essential/frontline employees and people over age 65). We will provide you an appointment for your second dose at the time you receive your first dose.
- The clinic is at the Miller Training Building, 121 S. Front St, Seaford, DE 19973
- We cannot accept walk-ins at this time - vaccination is by appointment only, to make sure we have enough vaccine for people who have signed up.
- If no appointments are available on this site, that means our appointments are currently full. We are opening more appointments as soon as additional vaccines are available, so please check back often.
Five things to know about your appointment:
1. What to bring:
- Your identification (needed to show your eligibility in the current vaccination phase)
- Your mask – please wear it for everyone’s safety!
- A pen to fill out your consent form (we do have pens at the clinic if needed)
2. Please make your appointment in your own name. The appointment is linked to your personal medical record.
3. The most common side effects experienced are:
- Pain at the injection site
4. Plan to come 5 minutes early to fill out your consent form, and to stay about 15 minutes after your shot. After you are vaccinated, we will observe you here at the clinic for a short time, just to be safe in the event of any reactions.
5. The COVID-19 vaccine needs two doses for it to work, so you will have to come back for a second appointment. The return appointment will be made the day of your vaccination. Please make sure you will be available 3-4 weeks (21-28 days) from when you make your appointment. If you can’t be available in this time frame, you should schedule your appointment at a later time.
Where is the COVID-19 clinic located?
The TidalHealth Nanticoke COVID Vaccination Clinic (Delaware) is located in the Nanticoke Miller Training Building, 121 S. Front St, Seaford, DE 19973.
I need more information, help or a phone number.
If no appointments are showing, that means they’re filled for the moment. Check back as we are opening more as we receive more vaccine.
- State of Delaware vaccine info
- State of Delaware vaccination event signup for ages 65+
- State of Maryland vaccine information
- Sussex/Delaware: COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center, 1-833-643-1715.