TidalHealth Nanticoke COVID Vaccination Clinic (Delaware)
Scheduling via this website is for FIRST DOSES ONLY, for frontline essential workers in Delaware and residents age 16 and older with high and moderate risk medical conditions. For more information about who is eligible, click here. Please note that the only vaccine authorized for 16-17 year olds is Pfizer. We cannot guarantee what kind of vaccine is offered at our clinics. If you are under 18, your appointment may be re-scheduled if Pfizer vaccine is not available at that time.
*When scheduling, please state your reason for eligibility in the "reason for visit."
- The clinic is at the Miller Training Building, 121 S. Front St, Seaford, DE 19973
- We cannot accept walk-ins at this time - vaccination is by appointment only, to make sure we have enough vaccine for people who have signed up.
- If no appointments are available on this site, that means our appointments are currently full. We are opening more appointments as soon as additional vaccines are available, so please check back often.
- At this time, TidalHealth primarily has only two-dose vaccines, Moderna and Pfizer. Remember, the CDC says the best vaccine you can get is the one that is available to you!
Five things to know about your appointment:
1. What to bring:
- Your identification (needed to show your eligibility in the current vaccination phase)
- Your mask – please wear it for everyone’s safety!
- A pen to fill out your consent form (we do have pens at the clinic if needed)
2. Please make your appointment in your own name. The appointment is linked to your personal medical record.
3. The most common side effects experienced are:
- Pain at the injection site
4. Plan to come 5 minutes early to fill out your consent form, and to stay about 15 minutes after your shot. After you are vaccinated, we will observe you here at the clinic for a short time, just to be safe in the event of any reactions.
5. The COVID-19 vaccine (except Johnson & Johnson) needs two doses for it to work, so you will have to come back for a second appointment. The return appointment will be made the day of your vaccination. Please make sure you will be available 3-4 weeks (21-28 days) from when you make your appointment. If you can’t be available in this time frame, you should schedule your appointment at a later time.
Where is the COVID-19 clinic located?
The TidalHealth Nanticoke COVID Vaccination Clinic (Delaware) is located in the Nanticoke Miller Training Building, 121 S. Front St, Seaford, DE 19973.
I need more information, help or a phone number.
If no appointments are showing, that means they’re filled for the moment. Check back as we are opening more as we receive more vaccine. For other locations and info, click here.
- State of Delaware vaccine info
- State of Delaware vaccination event signup for ages 65+
- State of Maryland vaccine information
- Sussex/Delaware: COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center, 1-833-643-1715.