Welcome to TidalHealth's media resources and information page.
Read all the latest news about TidalHealth's programs, services, community events, recent awards and more on our recent news page.
News & Media Resources
TidalHealth's Strategic Communications Department provides information and resources to help the media with their stories. All media wishing to videotape, record, interview, or tour TidalHealth for the purposes of producing a public communication must contact the Strategic Communications Department. Strategic Communications or its designee will coordinate all contacts with the media and oversee any production occurring on hospital or satellite facility properties.
- Advance notice of on-site interviews is required in order order to allow time to arrange the interview and obtain appropriate patient and team member consent.
- Members of the media must be escorted at all times on any TidalHealth property by a member of the Strategic Communications team or their designee.
- Strategic Communications or its designee will require all media to sign a confidentiality statement in order to protect the patient's identifying and confidential information not included within the discussed parameters of any filming, photographing or interview and to protect the identify and confidential information of others receiving care within the hospital or health facility at the time the filming, photography or interview occurs.
- Interviewing, filming and taking photographs of patients, families and visitors on TidalHealth's campus requires signed consent forms which must be coordinated through TidalHealth's Strategic Communications Department.
- Media should be aware that patients have the right to rescind permission to publish, film, photograph, or information up until a reasonable time before publication.
TidalHealth offers selected images for media use. Photographs supplied by TidalHealth may not be manipulated without consent from TidalHealth. Minor editing (color correction, minimal retouching, cropping, etc.) using good editorial judgment, is permissible.
Please contact the Strategic Communications Department at [email protected] to request images that are not provided here.
All uses of the TidalHealth logo must be approved by TidalHealth's Brand Marketing Department. If you would like to request to use the TidalHealth logo, please fill out a logo request form to request a copy. You may not copy and paste the TidalHealth logo from any pre-existing location.