Your care team includes your healthcare team, your family, and most importantly you.
It may also include a care coordinator. Our care coordination team is made up of dedicated registered nurses whose clinical backgrounds allow them to identify needs and coordinate services for patients.
Using the care team approach, we are able to provide you with a more personalized experience.
Our care coordination team identifies needs and coordinates services for patients, making them an integral part of your healthcare team.
A Care Coordinator can help you in many ways, including:
- Meeting with you one-on-one for health coaching and education that can help you in meeting your healthcare goals and ultimately improve your overall health.
- Connecting you with community resources and agencies to support you in your healthcare goals. Examples of resources include state agencies, medication affordability, and transportation assistance.
- Helping you and your caregiver with transitions through the healthcare system, especially during an illness or following a hospitalization.
- Connecting you with preventative screenings and services.
- Working in partnership with your healthcare team to identify and address any issues that keep you from meeting your goals.