At this time, TidalHealth is only providing already scheduled second doses.
Use our online scheduling tool to reserve an appointment slot.
Feel free to check back for future updates in regards to Vaccination and Dosage Availability.
When scheduling, please state your reason for eligibility in the "reason for visit." You should only make an appointment in your own name. If you are helping someone else get scheduled, please make the appointment under their name. This will help us make sure we have the right amount of doses and they are marked on your medical record.
- Vaccination is by appointment only, to make sure we have enough vaccine for people who have signed up.
- If no appointments are available on this site, that means our appointments are currently full. We are opening more appointments as soon as additional vaccines are available, so please check back often.
I need more information, help or a phone number.
- State of Maryland vaccine information
- Vaccination Support Call Center:1-855-634-6829
- State of Delaware vaccine info
- Wicomico Health Department, call 410-341-4600 or email [email protected]
- Somerset Health Department, 443-523-1920
- Worcester Health Department: 667-253-2140 – vaccine scheduling line.
- Sussex/Delaware: COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center, 1-833-643-1715.
- Eastern Shore of Virginia: Call Eastern Shore Rural Health at 757-336-3682 or visit https://www.esrh.org/covid-19/ or call the Accomack Health Dept. at 757-787-5880.