Regular exercise has many benefits including keeping your heart in shape. TidalHealth offers exercise programs with medical supervision designed for each individual.
TidalHealth Adult Fitness programs are designed to improve your level of aerobic fitness, increase balance, strength, endurance and mobility. Our program is for individuals with or without cardiac or pulmonary medical history. Adults age 18 and up are welcome. A physician referral is required and will be obtained by our staff.
- Staffed by registered nurses, respiratory therapists, clinical exercise physiologists and exercise specialists
- An individualized, personal assessment and orientation included at the start of the program
- Supervised group warm-up and cool-down sessions
- An individualized exercise prescription
- A variety of aerobic exercise equipment consisting of treadmills, Ellipticals, cycle ergometers, rowers, along with equipment to accommodate physical limitations
- One-on-one instructions on strength training, machines and free weights
- Blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation, telemetry monitoring and glucose checks for individuals with diabetes – all to ensure a safe and effective exercise session
- Oxygen is provided during exercise for individuals with a prescription for oxygen therapy
- Free parking at both locations
- Initial assessment: $75.00
- Monthly membership: $60.00
- Regardless of diagnosis or medical history, insurance does not cover this program. For financial assistance please inquire about our financial aid program through TidalHealth.
- For more information or to register, call 410-912-6163 for Salisbury or 410-912-6108 for Ocean Pines.
- Current TidalHealth Adult Fitness members who recruit a new member who joins will be eligible for one month of free membership
- To aid in compliance and the continuation of a successful exercise program, patients completing TidalHealth's Phase II Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation and PAD Rehabilitation will transition to the TidalHealth Adult Fitness program with the first month at no cost
- 2023 February – March – April Challenge: more information coming soon!
800 S. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801
Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
6:45 am to 6:15 pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:45 am to 4:00 pm
Closed: 12:30 to 1:30 pm Monday - Friday